Every day as a countdown until Christmas I’ll be uploading a new post at 6pm.
The final month of 2017 is here, so it’s obviously time to try and achieve my new year’s resolutions in one month (Just kidding, I forgot them). Let’s be honest that isn’t going to happen. I’ve been enjoying giving myself monthly goals and I think I’d like to try this throughout the next year. I think it’s such a fun way to keep track of your life and as a challenge to yourself each month.
This month’s goals:
- Maintain a healthy-ish diet throughout the holiday season (why would I do this to myself?)
- Maintain my weight! (Wishful thinking, right?)
- Watch at least 1 Christmas movie a week.
- Have my Christmas shopping finished a week before Christmas.
- Visit a Christmas market and Winter Wonderland.
- Enjoy the let month of 2017 and prepare for an amazing new year.
What are yours? Let me know!
With love, Beth x