I love a good tag post as much as the bendy guy. So when I saw this one I just knew I wanted to do it. Admittedly, nobody tagged me in it but loulabellrose.co.uk posted this and encouraged everybody to do it, so well, I follow orders.
These questions are so different and unique that it intrigued me instantly and now I, going to share some facts with you guys that you may not know!
01. What’s your favorite candle scent?I don’t really burn candles very often but if I do, I always buy the Yankee Candles and my favourite for the autumn or winter is Christmas Eve.
02. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Jennifer Lawrence. She just seems so funny and down to earth.
03. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
I can imagine Andrew Garfield to be a pretty decent brother.
04. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
Honestly, I can’t tell you. You have to be in a relationship to determine that and I’m not. Realistically I would like to be around 27.
05. Do you know a hoarder?
I probably do but nobody really springs to mind.
06. Can you do the splits?
07. How old were you when you first learned how to ride a bike?
Around 6, maybe 7.
08. How many oceans have you swam in?
I don’t swim in oceans, they creep me out.
09. How many countries have you been to?
Six, I believe.
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
I love the names Evelyn, Francesca, Emilia, Payton and Harper.
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
I love the names Harry, Max, Lucas, and Carter.
13. What’s the worst grade you’ve got on a test?
I got an F in Maths GCSE but eventually built my way up to a D.
14. What was your favourite TV show when you were a kid?
Barney was my all time favourite.
15. What did you dress up as for Halloween when you were 8?
My mum used to dress us up in bin bags, a witches hat and a broom.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
All three series.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
British, the America on accent is awful.
18. Did your mother go to university?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
No. I was a dancer though.
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
22. What was the first amusement park you went to?
23. What language beside your native language would you like to be fluent in?
Italian or French.
24. Do you spell the colour grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
26. Do you know any triplets?
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
I love it!
29. What’s the name of your favourite restaurant?
Fusion King in Aberystwyth. It’s essential Asian foods.
30. Have you ever been to Nandos?
Yes once and it’s essentially just expensive chicke.
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, Bookers, etc.)?
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
I have no idea! My dad wanted to call me Myfanwy though.
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
34. Who’s your favourite person in the world?
35. Would you rather live in the countryside or the city?
I love both but I’m more of a city girl.
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
I have too, if I don’t I feel sick..
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
The Pill and Asthma inhalers.
40. What medical conditions do you have?
Asthma and Degenerative Disc Disorder.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
I can’t count.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
Yes! Not my favourite though.
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
Generally New Look but I do love River Island jeans.
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
I don’t know. Someone said my new hair looks nice.
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
46. What flavour tea do you enjoy?
I like regular tea but I really enjoy mint green tea.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
I honestly don’t know.
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
None but they are free to choose what they want.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
I geneuinely domt know.
50. Why do you have a blog?
I was really struggling with anxiety and panic attacks and thought having a blog would maybe distract me, it did.
Feel free to post this yourself and answer the questions! Tag me in them, I love to read them.
With love, Beth x