I have seen so many bloggers and youtubers doing ‘The Boyfriend/Girlfriend Tag’ for so many years and I finally have the chance to do it with Matt. Fortunately for me he didn’t hesitate to do this at all and from the answer he gave I’ll say that he does know me quite well.
- She’s sitting in front of the tv what is on the screen? The Vampire Diaries
- You’re out to eat, what kind of dressing does she get on her salad? Southwest Sauce
- What’s one food she doesn’t like? Strawberries (she stupid, strawberries are awesome!)
- You go out to eat and have a drink what does she order? Food that she thinks she’ll like and then eat mine.
- What size shoe does she wear? 6
- If she was collecting anything what would it be? Notes on stupid stuff I say
- What is her favourite type of sandwich? Steak and cheese.
- What would this person eat everyday if she could? Cake.
- What is hr favourite cereal? Weetabix.
- What her favourite music? Depends on mood but can range from Ed Sheeran to Paramore, sometimes country
- Whats her favourite sports team? Ospreys, because they’re my team and she’ll always support my team
- Whats her eye colour? Blue, totally knew that.. (He actually said brown and then we bickered over this.)
- Who’s her best friend? Me
- What is something you do that she wishes you wouldn’t? Smoking
- Where was she born? Royal Gwent
- You bake her a cake for her birthday what kind of cake is it? Red velvet obvs.
- Does/did she play any sports? Sports.. really? “Where is the cake?”
- What could she spend hours doing? Blogging
- What is one talent she has? Makeup.. Something to do with makeup.
I tag all of you to do this with your partner!
Twitter: _ bbbethan
With love, Beth + Matt x
A little warning.. but I’m going to be incredibly soppy as today is my boyfriend, Matt’s birthday! With that I thought it’s the best time to talk about him to you guys and why I think he’s an absolute star and deserves to have the best birthday ever. He also loves it when I write blog post’s about him so it’s a little gift to him.
So, Matthew. Since it is your 21st birthday and you have continued to make my life so much better since you’ve walked into it. I just thought, I would let you know exactly why I am totally and utterly in love with.
Ever since this little egg walked into my life he has turned it entirely upside down in so many ways and across the way we have found ourselves in some of the hardest situations but we always make it through and come out stronger and better than ever. I have never known someone who is so incredibly supportive and is always on the sidelines being my biggest fan. He never fails to lift me up when I’m down but always manages to knock me down slightly when I’m acting too big for my boots. He makes me laugh and smile when I’m at my lowest, whether I’ve had a bad day or feeling unwell, he manages to say and do anything he can to make me feel so much better than myself.
Happy birthday to my best friend my absolute world. I’m so happy to be spending another birthday with you. All my love.
With love, B x
A spontaneous post whilst written with my left hand. How exciting for you! Actually, today is exciting for Matt and I. It’s our first anniversary together and I still can’t believe how fast this year has gone. I wasn’t going to put a post up about this for several reasons, 1. Neither of us have ever had a long term relationship that has lasted a year and therefore this anniversary is a little extra special for us. 2. It’s personal and quite cheesy, I wasn’t sure whether I wanted everybody to see that I’m actually quite emotional and cringey when it comes to my relationship. I’m one of those girlfriends who isn’t ashamed to let everybody know that I’m utterly in love with Matthew. 3. With a fractured wrist this is actually quite difficult to write, if it doesn’t sound right or is a little messy then i’m sorry for the errors.
Our relationship isn’t perfect, in fact I think every relationship is hard. Don’t get me wrong, I love Matt but cleaning up after him because he’s so messy and accepting that he’s lazy is difficult and will continue to be hard. I’m sure it’s not been easy for Matt either, having a girlfriend who moans a lot, is needy and has regular panic attacks has no doubt put pressure on him during our time together. We’re a team, we work together even when we annoy each other and stress each other out. I couldn’t ever imagine my life without him by my side. We have shared countless amounts of memories, stories, and arguments that has made me more excited to spend another year with the one person who challenges and loves me more than most. He brings out so much life in me, I’ve never, ever met anybody who is so accepting of me and loves me for every flaw and imperfection. He really is such a huge part of my life and I think he always will be.
Our plans to celebrate aren’t big at all as Matt and I aren’t fussed on receiving big, expensive presents. Because of this we’ve planned to have a quiet meal and a few drinks this evening and to top it off, a walk on the beach. We’ve also not bought anything for each other, so we thought we would celebrate by going into town and picking one item each for the other person. I couldn’t imagine spending this day any other way.
Happy anniversary my love, I’m looking forward to a few more.
Lots of love, Beth x