I recently shared 5 secret Santa ideas for girls so I thought, it was only right to do it for guys as well. I find buying gifts for guys so hard and if I don’t know them all that well, it’s even harder. Secret Santa is hard enough as it is without the added pressure of buying for someone who you don’t know well.
Honestly, I struggled with this one but I figured that these 5 gifts wouldn’t really go a miss.
1. Alcohol. Find out what their favourite alcoholic beverage is and buy them a bottle. Some say this is cheating, I personally think this is a fantastic idea.
2. A gift card isn’t a bad idea at all. I said in my last secret Santa post that a gift card really is an easy buy without the added pressure. Amazon, Game or even a clothing store would be fantastic options.
3. What sports do they like? A tv show maybe? You can get so many t-shirts from Amazon now that cater for so many things. This specific t-shirt from Amazon is for those rugby players out there, it’s such a good idea and creative.
4. If the guy is creative and enjoys these types of things, I totally recommend lego. It’s so fun for any age and you can even get lego sets which let you build cars and objects from films like Star Wars and Batman.
5. A sweets hamper. I don’t know anybody that doesn’t like sweets or chocolate. Put together a hamper full of sweets and chocolates. It’s a total win!
With love, Beth x