Happy blogmas day 4!
Whether you’re doing secret santa with your friends, in work or for any occasion, it’s often quite difficult to decide what to get for the individual. What if you don’t know them that well? What if you don’t know what they already have? It’s hard! It’s the most difficult part of buying gifts. However, there are ways to go around it.
A lot of the time there are budgets for secret Santa, so all of these possible gifts will be under a £15 limit but definitely decent gifts for a secret Santa.
1. Lush bath bombs. Can’t go a miss really can you? They’re gorgeous and are so fun. Who doesn’t love a bath bomb?
2. A DVD/book and a bottle of wine or box of chocolates. This one is definitely something you could use but remember to get the DVD/book in a genre they’ll like and the wine or chocolates that you know they’ll drink or eat.
3. Socks and pyjamas. Primark do some fantastic Christmas pjs and socks. The only problem with this is one is that you might have guess the clothing size but they’re pyjamas, who cares if they’re a little baggy?
4. Cute stationary. Again, Primark have some beautiful stationary sets. If you’re looking to splash out a bit you could head to paperchase and see what they have.
5. Nobody wants to be that person who gives a gift card but if you know that the person likes a specific shop, you could give them a £15 gift card. For me, I’d be so grateful for a £15 to Debenhams, Boots or Waterstones.
With love, Beth x