I’m only 4 years away from turning 25 which isn’t really that long. A lot can change and happen in 4 years but I still want to make them some of the best years of my life. I’m not crazy adventurous and I’m probably the least spontaneous person ever because I like to be so organised and plan things. This doesn’t mean that I can’t plan to do some incredible things before I reach 25 years old. So, I thought I would share them with you.
- I failed my driving test in 2015 and never had the money to resist (student life, eh?). My theory test then ran out and life got in the way and I’ve never returned to it. Driving is something I’ve always wanted to do and although I don’t have any rush to do this, I now am at that age when I know it’s something I want to do before I reach 25.
- Finish education. I’m soon to start my master’s degree and after that, I don’t really think I want to do a PhD. This is probably the most realistic aspiration right now and I’m okay with that. Coming soon.. Bethan Davies MA.
- Visit more of the UK. I was born and raised in Wales and I’ve not even seen a small portion of the country at all. I want to see more of where I’m from and learn more about the history of this lovely country.
- I would like to experience what it’s like to live alone before I eventually settle down. By alone I mean completely alone with no flatmates. This might seem weird to some but to me, this is just something I feel that all adults should have the opportunity to experience as it can open up a whole world of independence and a way to gain general life skills.
- Buy something expensive. A car? A piece of jewellery? I don’t know. I do know though, I want to purchase something out of my own money that is expensive but has meaning and a purpose. I don’t want to spend thousands of pounds on a Chanel bag (or do I?!) but I’d like to have something that I can look at and know what it resembles.
There we have some of the major things I want to do before I reach 25. Perhaps some are a little extreme or not doable but I’ll spend some time trying to make these happen. If I only pick two or three of the list I’ll be happy.
With love, Beth x