I read a book a few months ago called All The Bright Things. In this book the characters were listing the things they wanted to do, achieve or create before they die and it inspired me to write about the things I want to do before I do (a long time away I hope so plenty of time to get through my list!). So, let’s jump straight in shall we.
Before I die I want to…
- Swim with dolphins.
- Go to Hawaii.
- Own a home (or two if I’m lucky enough).
- Be my own boss.
- Have children and raise them in a two parent home.
- Go to Italy and make my own pizza (I know I can do this anywhere but.. Italy right?).
- Be given the type of love only a parent can get.
- Marry my best friend.
- Build a tree house.
- Visit the Great Barrier Reef.
- Visit more of the UK.
- Go and visit Jess in Canada.
- Work abroad for a year.
- Own a high end bag.
- Take a trip with just my brothers (probably too wishful).
- Witness a miracle.
- Never have to worry about money.
- Go on a safari.
Across the years I’ll probably accomplish some of these things and continue to add more. This is just the start of my very long journey. How about you guys write your own list of things to do, achieve or create before you die!
Use my discount code ‘bethdavies20‘ for 20% off http://www.coconut-lane.com
With love, Beth x