How is it new year already? Where has the time gone?! This year has gone so fast and I can’t believe we’re beginning to welcome 2017 in. So much has happened this year and I thought it would be fun to do a timeline of the different things that happened in my life throughout the months of 2016.
- Baby Ethan was born, Jan 20th 2016.
- Nothing interesting happened at all. Nothing.
- Started having panic attacks.
- Celebrated my 20th birthday, April 9th 2016.
- Welcome our new puppy Marley.
- Diagnosed with kidney stones.
- Went on our first holiday.
- Passed my 2nd year in uni.
- Moved home to my parents for the summer.
- Passed my kidney stones! Yipppeeee!
- Launched my blog, Sept 3rd 2016.
- Came back to university.
- Matt and I celebrated our 1st anniversary, Sept 29th 2016.
- My blog reached 2000 visitors.
- I broke my wrist/thumb (had fancy blue plaster cast).
- Plaster cast was removed!
- Gilmore Girls revival did not change my life.
- Gracie turned 6 years old!
- Accepted to work on a summer camp in USA.
- 2nd Christmas with Matt.
There you have it, a few little things that happened in my life during 2016. If I’m honest, it’s been a rollercoaster of a year but I’m so excited for 2017 to start. I’ve got so many exciting things in the pipeline for 2017 and I just can’t wait to embrace them. I especially can’t wait to see how my blog develops over the next year. I hope you’ve had a fantastic Christmas and have a very happy new year my little humans.
Lots and lots of love, Beth x